Skip to main content

Featured

JOIN THE TRIBE!

Channeling My Inner Reggae-Rapper [YO!] ✌️πŸ˜ƒ✌️


Depending where you're at in the world, hope you had a great 4th of July Independence Day (USA) Full Moon Lunar Eclipse!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ

Wow that was quite the mouthful, ha!

So I’ve been working on creating my own version of this song and wanted to share it with you in lieu of all the craziness going on in the world today…

The craziest part for me is not knowing what’s really going on behind the scenes or what the world is going to look like after all is said and done…

But during uncertain times, I’ve found that the best thing is to focus only on what we DO have control over...(that face looking back at ourselves in the mirror hehe)

Personal change can be thoroughly exciting or terribly frightening depending on your state of mind and how attached you are to your desired outcome…

But if we realize that every night ends with a sunrise, it makes it easier to look forward to whatever the dawn may bring :)

...which is why I decided to channel my inner reggae-rapper and share this song with you.

Hope this song sends some inspiration your way!

 

Cheers,

EM :)

 

P.S. wait for it…

P.P.S. if you enjoyed, don’t forget to share the love, leave a comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel! xx


Comments