Skip to main content

Featured

JOIN THE TRIBE!

๐ŸŒŠOcean Vibes ๐ŸŒŠ



Pretty sure Jewel released this song during the first week of lockdown (here in the U.S.) and I totally forgot about it until it popped up in my Instagram feed so I was inspired to learn it and play it for you. 


Having the ocean in the background was totally not planned - and it almost didn’t work because when I had the idea to do this the beach was actually SUPER crowded so it would require a magical moment with no cars, trucks, dogs, or people lol! We got lucky once pretty quick but there would be no do-overs because it didn’t happen again ha! So hope you enjoy this 100% impromptu, unpolished yet real video.๐Ÿ˜‰


PS: Happy NEW MOON solar eclipse intention setting! One of mine is to make a habit of playing my guitar at least 5x per week to get my creative juices flowing, so you might start seeing more videos like these ... so if you enjoyed, be sure to join my tribe [top of page] and let me know: what's your FAVORITE uplifting soul-empowering and/or meaningful song? - if I decide to learn and post a video, I’ll dedicate it to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comments